IPC Life Sciences's overall responsibilities:
- Business Strategy.
- Appoint local dealers “best fit” with optimal distribution channels in each local market.
- Develop marketing & launch plans, starting with the most potential key markets to generate profitable revenue & sustainability then gradually set up the business in other markets.
- Marketing & developing promotional material for markets, even in local language).
- Commercial operations, supervising sales achievements & activities of local dealers to achieve the annual sales target & sustain continuous growth.
- Develop & implement e-KAM & territory management systems to monitor progress, expenditure, profitability & achievement.
- Business development in emerging markets where we have an excellent network of contacts & access.
- Post marketing surveillance of products launched (pharmacovigilance & medical device vigilance).
- Develop & manage key opinion leader & advocate networks.
- Organize & conduct activities, meetings, launch events, etc.
- Public & Government Affairs.
- Medical affairs, clinical operations & compliance support.
- Market Access & Regulatory Affairs.
- Order handling and logistics support.
- Management & Human Resources.
- Sales Force Effectiveness & training.
- Corporate & Business, Governance, Risk, Compliance & Ethics
- Financial & IT Support